Jesus Rewards the Centurion’s Faith.
Points of the Passage
1. A Roman soldier called Jesus “Lord”.
2. An outsider had faith in Jesus.
3. Jesus shocked the chosen nation.
4. Belief in Jesus had a real effect.
What does this have to do with us?
1. Witness to everyone.
a. Don’t assume someone will reject Christ.
2. Have a salvation conversation with people you think are saved.
a. Don’t assume that someone must be going to heaven.
3. Be assured that your faith is making a difference.
a. Don’t assume that everyone is ignoring you.